Below are three online photo editors. Try each out and compare and contrast what you like about each. Upload and manipulate at least one photo on each. Discuss features it offers such as red eye, crop, rotate, contrast, brightness, auto fix/enhance and how easy it is to use. Can you easily transfer images to other places such as Flick and/or Facebook?
http://advanced.aviary.com/
http://pixenate.com/
http://www.lunapic.com/editor/
I like the pienate the best out of all of them it gave you the most options and explained how to do thing on that page the other ones didnot allow you do very much.
ReplyDeleteHannah Mayo
I thought lunapic was the best. It was the easiest to use. The other two I could't figure out how to edit them. The pixenate site was confusing. The aviary site didn't have enough tools.
ReplyDelete-Tommy Shepherd
1. http://advanced.aviary.com/
ReplyDeleteThis photo editor was very simple. Not a hard interface, and had all the basic features. It reminded me of Photoshop. You're able to have different layers to work on and not ruin the original picture if you mess up.
2. http://pixenate.com/
Very easy to use. The icons were easy to figure out. Had all of the basic features as well, but the thing I didn't like was the you couldn't control how bright you wanted the picture to be with the brightness feature.
3. http://www.lunapic.com/editor/
I didn't like this editor. I think it was just because it looked boring to me. You do n't really have many features to use, and not he basics. The re-sizing feature for the pictures was not scaled, it made your picture all distorted. There was no red-eye fix, crop, or anything of that sort.
-Mallory Koepke
http://advanced.aviary.com/
ReplyDeleteThis was a decent site but could of been better. It didn't have the tools i would of liked and some of them were hard to control.
http://pixenate.com/
This was almost the same as the first site and it didn't have the same tools as picnik.
http://www.lunapic.com/editor/
This site was better than the first two but still wasn't as good as picnik.
-Brad LaVigne
The Aviary site wasnt good at all. not enough good tools to edit with, the pixenate one worked the best for me very clear and easy to use, lunapic also had very good tools just some key ones were missing
ReplyDelete-Cullen Rahman-
http://advanced.aviary.com/
ReplyDeleteThis site is hard to use. It confused me very much.
But it is easy to transfer pictures to other sites.
I like pixenate because everything you need is there and its obvious how to use all the tools.
http://pixenate.com/
with this site it is easy to transfer pictures to other sites such as flicker.
I like LunaPic beacuase it is easy to use. But it is also very slow and has to reload it everytime you make a change. Also there are not enough tools.
http://www.lunapic.com/editor/
It is easy to upload and move pictures to other sites with this site.
Sam Brooks
LunaPic is designed for Facebook and Tumblr, where as the other two sites are not really used for that purpose. Pixenate is the easiest to use in my opinion. I don't really care for Aviary as much as the other 2 sites.
ReplyDeleteSam Csurgo
http://advanced.aviary.com/
ReplyDeleteThis site I couldn't quite understand. I'd rather use the other two instead.
http://pixenate.com/
This site is more advanced in its tools, but is simple to use.
http://www.lunapic.com/editor/
This site is a bit like pixenate. It has more advanced tools, but is easy to use.
-Maddie Titus
I thought this was not a good projects because you didnt teach us how to use any of these websites so i didnt really know how to do any editing to the photos besides paint on them and i couldnt figure out how to upload any of the pictures from the photo editors
ReplyDeleteNick Fix